Chest pain, piercing pain in back, pain in arms and shoulder. ECG came abnormal. Are these heart attack symptoms?

hi my name is XXXXXXX i am 36 years old. i had abnormal ecg that should non specific t waves and possible lvh however my cardiologist said it was normal for me. my bp is always low 112/70 at doctors at home 95/65. on and off for about 6 months i have been experiencing chest pain. for the past week it has gotten worse. since last year i had two stress tests and numerous ecgs. i get severve knife piercing pains in my back. a lot of gas in my chest that actually makes me feel like im having an arithmia. pain in arms on both sides and shoulder pain. sometimes it goes to my neck. i am scared i am having pre heart attack symptoms. i feel weird. the doctors think it could be celiac or acid reflux! please help!
Posted Thu, 2 May 2013 in Heart Attack
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 1 hour later
Welcome to Health Care Magic

Your pressure is normal \ in the lower range \ Nothing to worry \ Only blessed people have this! \ is generally associated with longer life span!
     The systolic (upper figure) has a range – between 90 and 140 \ Diastolic (lower figure) between 60 and 90 \
     Slightly higher pressure in doctors’ office is called ‘white coat hypertension’ / is due to anxiety / nothing need be done / except to relax!

Non-specific T wave changes is at times seen in certain races, age, women and so on. Sometimes, electrolytes are responsible – and are eliminated in routine lab tests’

Possible LVH may also be from thin chest / some rotation and so on
     Any suspicion can be cleared by ECHOcardiogram

Heart pain is cleared by stress test – you have done twice and is normal.
Heart attack is not common in young women during fertile period...

An arrhythmia needs to be DOCUMENTED by ElectroCardioGram (EKG). Standard ECG records the electrical activity of the heart, for a few seconds. It can detect the arrhythmia occurring during that time only. If the episode occurs randomly or precipitated by a specific activity like exercise, one needs Holter or event monitor. Holter records for days; Event monitor for weeks / Holter records continuously / Event monitor only at certain times .

In summary, you don’t seem to have heart disease...
And the chance for one is remote...

You may need investigations for other causes – lungs and chest wall or spine / Oesophagus and stomach.../ Anxiety ... and so on

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Follow-up: Chest pain, piercing pain in back, pain in arms and shoulder. ECG came abnormal. Are these heart attack symptoms? 4 hours later
Thank you Sr. I really appreciate your response.
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 9 minutes later
Good luck
God bless you and your mother