Chest itching and pain, ECG normal but fast heart beat, low vitamin D.

i have itching in my left side chest & sometimes it will be little pain in my left side when i sleep there no any itching or pain but only morning to sleeping time it is happening last one year i am suffering from this my blood pressure is 120/80 i have done ECG 6 times it is normal but my hart beat is little fast some time i have done body profile there are showing d vitamin is low when i get treatment for d vitamin for one month itching & pain was stop after completed it will me again start.
Posted Wed, 23 May 2012 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 56 minutes later

I see there is no need to worry as the problem you have do not make me suspicious about any serious heart illness in you.Also your ECG is normal on multiple occasions that rules out heart diseases almost completely.

The symptom you mention could also be due to gastritis caused due to acid peptic disease .Stress and unhealthy food habits will trigger such problems .The timing of the symptoms is also typical to the acid peptic disease. Hence I suggest you to take Tab Prilosec one in the morning before food for 1 week and observe .If there is any decrease in the itchy or pain sensation in the chest, it confirms that it is due to gastritis.

Do avoid spicy foods meanwhile and consume soft and vegetarian food for some days from now.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.