Chest Pain, borderline hypoxemia, vertigo and joint pain. Any of these symptoms point towards any thyroid disease?

Radiologist, Nuclear Medicine

Could you look at my medical history and see if any of it fits thyroid disease - I have a had a few abnormal results with Thyroid tests and was asked if I had an op on my thyroid when an ultrasound of neck was done.
Posted Sat, 16 Nov 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Manoranjan Chowhan 12 days later
Brief Answer:
None point towards thyroid disease

Detailed Answer:
None of these symptoms point towards any thyroid disease. However if your ultrasound has been done, please let me know the report of the same so that I can tell you if there is any reason to worry.
If you have any doubt regarding subtle thyroid illness that may not manifest with physical symptoms then you may also get Thyroid function test done these are:
Serum T3, T4 and TSH
These tests with Ultrasound of Neck will help us to know your doubt regarding having any thyroid disease.
Hope this finds you with better health
with best wishes
Dr Chowhan