Cheeks are full of pimple patches, what can I do to remove them?

I am 25years old and both my cheeks are full of pimple patches what can I do to remove them.
Posted Sun, 30 Jun 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Johny Chacko 24 minutes later
Welcome to health care magic.
Treatment of pimples depends on the severity and type of pimples.
If you have lot of blackheads and whiteheads,you could get Comedone extraction procedure ( removal of blackheads and whiteheads) done by a qualified dermatologist.
If you have predominantly pus filled lesions and reddish lesions, you may need a course of antibiotics like doxycycline or azithromycin. Topical gels contains clindamycin and benzoyl peroxide also help.
Pimple treatment has to be done early and effectively to avoid scars and marks.
Hope this helped you.
Take dare.