Changes in color of vision after waking up from a nap

I see XXXXXXX after waking up from a nap. Thank You
Posted Sun, 9 Sep 2012 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 2 hours later
Hello and thank you for submitting your question.

Your question is a good one and I will work on providing you with some information and recommendations.

Changes in color of vision can sometimes be due to problems with the retina. In addition elevated pressure within your eye might cause changes in vision color.

I would recommend that you ask your doctor for a referral to see an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist can performed a detailed examination as well as checking the pressure of your eye.

I cannot emphasize enough the importance of you obtaining a good physical exam for this. Sometimes problems with the ICANN progress and become more permanent. Again I suggest that you get this evaluated as soon as possible.

Thank you very much for sending your question. If you have any additional concerns I would be happy to discuss those with you.

Dr. Robert