Chances of pregnancy if had sex during fertile period? Took abortion pill

i took a abortion pill last month do i hv chances of getting pregnant this month as i feel we had sex during the fertile periods i took the pill the first pill on 30th XXXXXXX and remining 4 pills on 1st feb i got my periods that night itself on 1st feb
Posted Mon, 18 Mar 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Nilofer AR 32 minutes later

Abortion pills are 95% effective. In simple words, you have less than 5% chance of getting pregnant.

I recommend you to wait for your next periods. If you miss your periods then consult your Gynecologist for pregnancy test.

Since you got your periods,;less likely you are pregnant.
Do not worry.

Hope this answers your query.
I will be happy to help if you need further clarifications.

Dr Nilofer