Chances of getting pregnant with precum but no penetration?

Sexologist
Question
me and my girlfriend were dry humping without clothes n we both ejaculated and my penis was touching her vagina she washed her vagina after this we both are virgins never had intercourse before and her hymen is not broken she is also late with her periods is there any chance she can get pregnant
Posted Fri, 8 Mar 2013 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 36 minutes later
Hi XXXXXXX,

Pregnancy shall not occur if semen is NOT deposited inside vagina as well as she is not in the ovulating period.
Since you both had only some foreplay and you did not insert your penis inside her vagina as well as did not ejaculated inside her vagina, there is no risk of pregnancy.

Her irregular periods may be due to irregularities due to hormones.

If you feel that some amount of semen would have entered her vagina, it would be advisable to do a urine pregnancy test (Card Test - Early Morning Urine Sample) or serial serum HCG.

If you need more clarifications, feel free to write to me.

regards

Dr A XXXXXXX MBBS; MBA (Hospital Management); MHSc (Reproductive & Sexual Medicine)
Consultant In Reproductive & Sexual Medicine / Sexologist
Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, Republic of India

Follow-up: Chances of getting pregnant with precum but no penetration? 6 minutes later
is there any possibility that she might get pregnant with having intercourse and also what pregnancy test u suggest any brand i meant

Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 22 minutes later
Hi XXXXXXX,

Without semen gets into the vagina, there is NO chance for pregnancy.

If you feel that some amount of semen would have entered her vagina, it would be advisable to do a urine pregnancy test (Urine Pregnancy Card Test - Early Morning Urine Sample - Brand Name - Velocit) or serial serum levels of HCG.

reg

Dr A CHAKRAVARTHY