Chances of getting pregnant by fingering with clean hands?

Excellent
Question
If you wash your hands twice after cleaning up ejaculate, then dab your vagina clean after peeing, what is the likelihood that semen could get on the vulva or vagina?
Also, how well does semen wash off of hands?
To give you context: My fiancee and I were intimate (manual and oral sex), around time of her ovulation, and after I ejaculated my semen got mostly on the floor. After this, we cleaned up, and she washed her hands twice. Immediately after this, she went to the bathroom, and made certain that no part of her hand touched her vulva or any part of her. 30+ minutes later, we became intimate again, and before I touched her I washed my hands twice.
Posted Sun, 27 Jan 2013 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 25 minutes later
If you have washed your hands well then there is no chance that the sperm will remain on your hands. Also, sperms survive only on wet surfaces like mucosa. Since the hands touched vagina after half an hour, the chances of having any sperms on your hands is even lesser- almost nil.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.

Follow-up: Chances of getting pregnant by fingering with clean hands? 2 hours later
Okay,

So, in terms of my situation the chances are pretty slim/ non-existent? The only true worry that I have, is that later on she noticed small (less than .5 cm) spot of dried semen on her wrist. Is this a sign that the hands were not washed well, or is a wrist a place where water does not flush over well when washing?

What do you mean by mucosa? Does that mean that sperm cannot travel in water? Why?

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later
Hello.
Thanks for writing again.
The chances are almost non existent. The dried semen on the wrist may be due to not washing her hands well.
Mucosa is the wet covering inside the vagina which remains wet due to the secretions. The sperms do not survive on dry surfaces. They need a watery base always to float.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.