Chances of getting HIV through hand job. Should I go for HIV test?

Question
worrie about hiv infection through a handjob assuming her hand is bleeding and I am uncircumcised also she put her breast rubbing my penis and I see there are acne on the breast which is bleeding .also assuming there is some of her breast milk involve. since I am uncircumcise does it increase my risk for hiv during this encounter and at the end I did ejaculate by using her hand .do I need hiv test ?very concering and during that encounter I have a cold does it lower my immune system and easier to contract the hiv virus thank you
Posted Wed, 24 Oct 2012 in HIV and AIDS

Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 2 hours later
Hi
Thanks for the query

There are certain routes for HIV transmission like sexual transmission vaginal, anal or oral. Through blood transfusion or IV injections of use of infected instruments. There is no skin to skin contact transmission of HIV. Still if you want to have HIV testing, the result will be negative now because the test is effective after 1-3 month of the infection.

If you still have some queries, feel free to ask

Thanks

Follow-up: Chances of getting HIV through hand job. Should I go for HIV test? 38 minutes later
what kind of answer was that I already know the route for hiv transmission
I am asking my particular situation for risk assessment .
I am uncircumsied male recieving handjob and boobjob
there is a little blood involved with her pimples bleeding on her breast when rubbing
on my uncircumcised penis and assuming if he have some bleeding on her
hand does it post any risk for hiv transmission ?

Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 12 minutes later
Thanks for the reply

As i already stated but i think you didn't got my answer, still i will try to make it more clear. You are at 0.1% risk of developing HIV with the conditions you have mentioned and that risk is also theoretical.
If you still want something more, feel free to ask

Thanks

Follow-up: Chances of getting HIV through hand job. Should I go for HIV test? 11 minutes later
I am more concerning because I am a uncircumcised male my inner part of my forskin is more easier to contract hiv virus because the langerhans cells on it does it make any different in this encouter please explain

Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 14 minutes later
Thanks for the reply

The Langerhans cells present on the inner surface of the foreskin but the studies of the penetration of the HIV through these cells is controversial as the latest studies states that these cell block to the conversion the virus to T-cells which shows there protective role.
Still by assuming that these cell can acquire virus, that condition needs viral load that is present either in vaginal fluid or blood stream. pimples mostly contain pus filled blood and are infectious of bacterial origin which further minimizes the chances of having virus. So, in my opinion, you are having almost no risk for development of HIV but still if you are not satisfied then you can have the confirmation by undergoing the tests which in that case can only clear your ambiguity

Thanks