Chances of getting HIV in unprotected sex?

I was wonder how long is cum efected with HIV after ejackulation ? Is it still possible to get it? I barly put the tip in after but am a little sore from wipeing to hard from earlyer balmovement.
Posted Mon, 23 Jul 2012 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 2 hours later

Thanks for the query

Risk of transmission of HIV in unprotected sex is high especially if there is mixing of bodily fluids. But since you are telling me that there was almost negligible contact you might have not got transmitted. However I would like you to get tested for Hiv and for other sexually transmitted disease. Please approach your physician for the same
Please always have protected intercourse using a condom.

I hope i have answered your query. If there are no further queries please accept my answer