Chances of contracting HIV after protected sex

Last week i foolishly had an encounter with an escort we kissed i touched her vagina, then we had oral and vaginal sex ,protected, she said her heaith mattered to her and did not seem to be a drug user. but i am scared stiff i may have std or hiv
Posted Thu, 26 Apr 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 3 hours later

Thank you for the query .

The chance of contracting HIV by protected sex is minimal, but chance of STD transmission is there.

If you had any contact with her vaginal secretions directly, it is better to do HIV test in regular intervals to exclude HIV infection, also do get examined by your doctor to get screened for any STDs which can spread via the body fluids.

Hope I answered your query. If you have more queries feel free to ask me

Wish You a healthy Sexual life