Chafing due to masturbation, penis sensitive during sexual activity. Surgery to increase length and width of penis ?

Urologist
Question
can i have a surgery that will add length and width to my penis due to chafing from irritant masturbation?
Posted Wed, 11 Apr 2012 in Men's Health
Follow-up: Chafing due to masturbation, penis sensitive during sexual activity. Surgery to increase length and width of penis ? 5 minutes later
basically i want to know if there is a way to surgically add width to my penis and to the foreskin that will make me feel less extra-sensitive to sexual activity. Is there a surgical prodecure meant exclusively to increase the width and length of the overall penis due to chafing from irritant masturbation? Can you help me to know what exactly can be done surgically to improve this chafing condition?

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 7 hours later
Dear,

Thank you for posting your query.

Before advising you penile lengthening and widening surgery I am interested to know what is the size of your penis when erect.

Foreskin cannot be added more, and infact circumcision (removal of foreskin) is done to increase the sensitivity of the penis.

Please revert back to me with the details so that I can advise you accordingly.

Awaiting your reply.

Regards.