Cervical and lumbar spondlysis, nerve twitching, burning sensation. Is this a neuro or bone problem?

Hi Dr.
I have Cervical and Lumber Spondlysis. now a days am face nerve twitching all over my body and burning sensation all over the body. why this problem is occuring. is this neuro problem or bone problem?
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Thanks for posting the query
Generally speaking the combination of symptoms of nerve twitching and burning sensations all over body are more likely to be muscle fatigue,tension,stress,anxieties along with vitamins like B12 deficiency and on extreme side you can think of some neuromuscular dysfunctions.
Since serious neuromuscular problems have many other symptoms associated,which you have not complained of,along with your young age suggests your problem to be related to stress ,anxieties and possibly B 12 deficiencies.
Treatment for this involves taking B12 supplement,meditation for stress and regular outdoor exercises along with XXXXXXX breathing exercises should make you alright in few days.
However if your symptoms don't improve by the above mentioned methods in few days or they worsen then you should consult your doctor.

I hope to have answered your query however you can revert to me for any other query.
Thanks and good luck