Causes for bump near the vaginal opening?
User rating for this question
I found a pimple or bump on the inside of my vagina never had noticed before,Do you think it will go away on its own.
Posted Thu, 23 Jan 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 22 minutes later
Brief Answer: Depends on symptoms Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the query. If you are having the bump near the vaginal opening, possibly that could be a Bartholin cyst. For more details : http://srsree.blogspot.in/2013/12/bartholin-glands.html If the bump is smaller, containing fluid etc, there is possibility of infection. If you are not having pain, redness etc symptoms, you can observe for one or two days. If you are having pain and if the size of the bump increases, better to consult gynecologist once and get examined. Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer followup queries. If you are satisfied with the answer, please give your review at the end of the discussion. Take care.
People also viewed
- Swelling and pain under left collar bone
- Causes for bump near the vaginal opening
- Muscle spams near left collar bone
- What causes bumps near vaginal opening
- I had my menstrual cycle twice in one month
- Lump near collar bone with pain
- Methamphetamine and menstrual cycle
- Mirtazapine menstrual cycle
- Lipoma near collar bone
- Little rash near collar bone
- Malarone menstrual cycle
- Can ejaculating near the vaginal opening cause pregnancy
- Klonopin menstrual cycle
- What causes lumps near the vaginal opening
- Cause for the bump near the nose