Cause of pressure in head, nose, upper back and neck pain, and tightness in head?

Question
Well, i have been suffering from head pressure, nose pressure and upper back amd neck pain , tightness in head and nose too.... wat can it be???
Posted Sat, 8 Mar 2014 in General Health

Answered by Dr. T Shobha Deepak 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Possibility of sinusitis Detailed Answer: Hi Welcome to Healthcare-Magic Greetings of the day Dear Mr XXXXXXX The above symptoms are due to Sinusitis especially if there is frontal heaviness and blockage of nose. I would suggest you the following which will definitely help 1. Steam inhalation: 15 minutes each session thrice a day 2. Taking Ibuprofen will provide much needed relief from pain 3. Warm saline gargling: to a glass of lukewarm water add two spoon of common table salt. Gargle thrice a day. It will decrease the neck pain I hope it helped In case you require any further assistance, will be glad to assist you. Take care Best Regards Dr T Shobha Deepak MBBS, MD

Follow-up: Cause of pressure in head, nose, upper back and neck pain, and tightness in head? 8 minutes later
Thank u doctor, but i wud also like to tell that is it possible that in siusitis , the head pressure is along side the temples of the head also it feels as if there is some compressed nerve which is disturbing as there is dizinesss, drowsy feeling , improper balance , itchy eyes along with the pain by pressing the eyes too. This pressure is constant , well tensed a lot that is something going wrong???

Answered by Dr. T Shobha Deepak 14 minutes later
Brief Answer: Possibility of allergic Rhinitis Detailed Answer: Hi Greetings These are all symptoms of allergic Rhinitis associated with eye involvement. There is nothing serious about it. Apart from previous advice addition of antihistamines like Cetrizine Will be useful. Take care Best Regards Dr T Shobha Deepak

Follow-up: Cause of pressure in head, nose, upper back and neck pain, and tightness in head? 15 minutes later
Thank you doctor, actually doctor i have seen a general physician and he checked all my blood reports and everything was normal , and he told me that i m having some sort of chemical imbalance and prescribed medicines, one is neurobin and the other is prothiaden 75 mg, but i have stopped takin prothiaden as it maked me drowsy all the time during the day..... one thing i am depressed is that i think that something bad has happened to me which will never get all right. So is it possible doctor that this thinkin is making me more sick and i m getting these symptoms of constant head pressure, fullness in ears, tight nose as of somebody is pulling the nose backwards, neck pressure and all???

Answered by Dr. T Shobha Deepak 8 hours later
Brief Answer: Symptoms could be due to anxiety Detailed Answer: Hi Greetings I would again like to reassure you that there is nothing seriously wrong.all these symptoms could also be manifestation of stress and anxiety. Rest be assured there is no cause of concern. Follow the advise of your Physician and what I mentioned. Also having good sleep and meditation will work wonders. Take care Best Regards Dr T Shobha Deepak