Cause of large, dark spot on lower lip without trauma?

I have a large dark spot that suddenly appeared on my lower lip. It does not hurt, is symmetrical and the edges of the sport are well defined. What is it and is it something that is serious?
Posted Sat, 8 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 55 minutes later
Brief Answer: Kindly upload a photo of dark spot on your lip... Detailed Answer: Hi, Before running into conclusions, I'd kindly ask to send in a photo of the dark spot on your lower lip. That could help me assist you further! I'd also ask if: - you have the habit to bite your lips? - have you had any injury/trauma on face/lips recently? - have you done any blood test? did they report any blood problems to you? Looking forward to kindly have the photo and requested data! Thank you! Dr.Albana