Cause of green vaginal discharge and itching without odor?

Hello, this morning and even now I am having a bluish-green, more like dark green vaginal discharge. I am sexually active but I don't think it's a an STD, it's not yellowish or frothy. There's no odor or burning, but slight itch. I took an over the counter yeast/BV test screening and all came out negative. I have read that this can occur before period, so I can be hormonal related? I'm suspecting that it can be Pesudomonas infection. I do get yeast infections often, and I did a have bacterial infection previously but got it treated weeks ago. I do have a follow up with my gyno this weekend but the stress of not knowing what it is is killing me! Please kindly advise, thank you. XXXXXXX
Posted Mon, 10 Mar 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 47 minutes later
Brief Answer: Get lab. test of vaginal discharge Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Welcome to healthcare Magic! Such greenish vaginal discharge indicates an infection may be pseudomonas, fungus or trichomoniasis. You should get Gram stain and culture of the secretions. Visit a local gynecologist with the reports. Your gynecologist will know the regimen suitable for the problem. I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you. Take Care!