Cause of fever and red spots on face, neck, and chest?

I am close to 40 years old. I was suffering from mild fever for last couple of days. Today I am noticing red spots on my face, around the neck and upper chest. There are some on other parts as well. What could I be suffering from. Thanks, XXXX
Posted Tue, 4 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: viral fever Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Probably you are suffering from viral fever. It usually manifest with fever and rash. Can you please upload a photograph of the lesions. This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis and a better line of management. Waiting for your response. Thank you