Cause of constant stomach discomfort and vomiting?

General Surgeon
why does my stomach feel up set all the time. I am throwing up all day and night
Posted Sun, 16 Mar 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 38 minutes later
Brief Answer: Detailed below. Detailed Answer: Hello! Thank you for the query Before I will answer your question I need you to give some more details: 1. When did your symptoms start? 2. Do you have any abdominal pain, if yes, were is it located, does it radiate to the back or groin? 3. Have you lost some weight recently and if yes, how many? 4. Do you have cramps, bloating? 5. Have you had constipation and or diarrhea before and if yes since when? 6. Any blood in stool, mucus in stool? 7. Is your urine dark? 8. Is your stool white or black like a tar? 9. Any burning while urinating, frequent urinating? 10. Is there any lump in the groin? 11. Have you had any surgeries? 12. Any fever? 13. What is your heart rate? I`m looking forward to hearing from you. Regards.