Cause of bladder problems, sweating, chills, headaches, joint pain?
User rating for this question
I am currently experiencing bladder problems, I am constantly sweating till drenched then I get the chills. I also experience headaches several times a week, I have aching joints and sore muscles . Currently I am on Tramadol 3 times a day for chronic back pain plus atacand for high blood pressure, I take vitamin D and lyrica for nerve pain twice a day. I have undergone so many tests and they all come back negative and I really am so sick of myself I just want to get some answers can you help please.
Posted Mon, 3 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 26 minutes later
Brief Answer: Check for UTI. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing your query. After reading your post, I would like to advise that you should get yourself clinically examined and investigated. Following investigations may be helpful :- 1. Complete Blood Count ( CBC ). 2. Urine examination. Your symptoms are suggestive of urinary tract infection. I hope this is helpful to you. Regards. Thanks.
People also viewed
- Oxyelite pro groin pain
- Asthma inhaler ingredients
- Mild cerebral atrophy
- Can high bp sleep apena cause headache joint pain
- Hashimotos and using propofol
- Nausea headache joint pain inflamed thumb what should i do
- Atrovent inhalation solution
- What happens if you overdose on microgynon
- Atenolol renal dosing
- Sinus ammonia smell headache joint pain
- Wellbutrin increased anxiety
- Cause of bladder problems sweating chills headaches joint pain
- Severe headache joint pain remedy
- Gynaecosid and misopritone
- What happens if you overdose on oxyelite pro