Cause for breast pain after taking contraceptive pill

i am using XXXXXXX 21 and have breast pain it feels i am more sick after taking these contraceptive pill.i have been diagnosed my endometrial polyp.shuld i continue with these tab or better way for these
Posted Wed, 12 Feb 2014 in Birth Control
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 24 minutes later
Brief Answer: Due to side effect of the pills. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for trusting us with your health concern. Oral contraceptive pills like XXXXXXX are commonly associated with side effects like Headache, dizziness, cold and flu symptoms Stomach pain, irregular motions, nausea Mood swings, depression Acne, weight gain/loss, breast engorgement. The breast pain and sickness that you are feeling is due to the side effect of these pills and this is likely to subside in next few days. You need to continue with the pills as these may help in shrinking the polyps that you have. In case the polyps increase in size on a follow up scan it is best to get these removed. Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have. Wishing you good health. Regards. Dr. Rakhi Tayal. For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL