Cause and treatment for premature ejaculation

hi doctor i am 25 year boy i am suffering from premature erection my erection time is only 30 second and my penis not get hard and strong.Me also suffering from the problem of small penis my penis size is only between 2 or 3 inch . I get sex-intercourse many time with my gf and she never get satisfied so please suggest some medicine which dnt harm my health so i can improve my sex power and live my life happily
Posted Tue, 18 Mar 2014 in Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 14 minutes later
Brief Answer: Clarifications Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for using health care magic for posting your query. I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through. However I would require a couple of more details to help you in answering your query in a better justified way. 1. You have mentioned about "premature erection". Do you mean to say that you have a premature ejaculation where in you ejaculate well before the time and then loose erection or you loose erection before you ejaculate. 2. The size of 2-3 inch is in the state of erection or when it is lax? 3. Your partner is not satisfied. Is it due to early ejaculation or due to some other reason? Hope to hear from you at your earliest convenience. Regards and wish you good health, Dr. Srikanth Reddy MD Neuro-Psychiatrist and Sexologist
Follow-up: Cause and treatment for premature ejaculation 49 minutes later
Sir Thanks For consulting my problem 1.Sir my means i ejaculation before the time my erection time is only 30 second when we doing intercourse i will erect with in 30 second and same with time of masturbation and penis also not get strong and erect early . 2 sir this in erection stage and my is not that much thick . 2.My partner is not satisfied because first my size of penis is small and not thats much strong that easily enter in vargina and i discharge with in 30 second sir
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 8 hours later
Brief Answer: Premature Ejaculation Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the follow-up information. The condition that you are suffering is called premature ejaculation. Now its a type of anxiety disorder and the person normally suffers from performance anxiety where in he is anxious if he can perform or not. The best part is with time this problem settles down on its own. With time and ones you are married and perform sex regularly in a legally and socially accepted relationship there are no doubts in the brain and that leads to proper sexual act. As of now you can try the start stop technique. Your partner is supposed to start stimulating you and the moment you are about to ejaculated she is supposed to stop all the stimulaton and and hold your penis head hard. Perineal exercises also help. These are the muscle exercises that occur when you contract the perineal muscles like when you are trying to stop the urine or feces. You have to do this contrations repeatedly. One short solution is medications. Some patients are not willing to wait for these acts to produce results and instead demand medicines. I prescribe them 12.5 mg paroxetine at night and they are happy with the results. This needs to be continued for a few weeks regularly. Regarding the size of the penis, there is no therapy to increase the size of the penis or its girth. But you need to understand the most stimulating part of the vegina is the clitoris and the outer third of vagina. Hence even if your penis is 2 inches long on erection you can make your wife have satisfactory orgasms. Regarding the stiffness, ones the premature ejaculation needs to be changed and many times with the treatment of premature ejaculation,the symptoms of reduced erectile strength also improve. Hope I am able to answer your concerns. If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you. If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback. In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link: Wish you good health, Kind regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.
Follow-up: Cause and treatment for premature ejaculation 30 minutes later
thanks for consulting me sir but sir its anxiety problem that ok. But i am facing the problem premature ejaculation when i am not doing intercourse with our partner.My penis not get much strong and hard my sex power getting down and i used to avoid sex with my partner so sir please suggest some medicine which help to solve the problem of premature erection .if paroxetine help to control premature erection problem in me.
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Yes it will Detailed Answer: Hello Paroxetine will help you. Problems with sex also reflect during masturbation. Ones the premature ejaculation gets solved, erectile strength will also improve. Regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy
Follow-up: Cause and treatment for premature ejaculation 45 minutes later
ok sir thanks alot for the consulting me 1. Paroxetine is safe for health or not.and for how many days i take medicine which help me out to give better result.and if any side affect of this medicine.
Brief Answer: Yes it is safe Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the follow-up information and query. As health care magic is an online forum, legally we are not supposed to prescribe medications without physically examining you. Such regulation are primarily meant for the safety of the patients as well as the Doctor. Further any prescription given in E-mail will not be honored by the pharmacy in your country. Sincere apologies for the same. However paroxetine is very safe and the only problem is it may cause some drowsiness in some. I prescribe it for a few months to my patients until they start showing improvement. Regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy MD