Catch cold easily and start sneezing. Told to be due to lac of Vitamin C. What should I do?

ENT Specialist
I soon catch cold n start sneezing. Somebody told be its because of lack of vitamin c. What should i do %3F %0A
Posted Sat, 24 Aug 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Puneet Maheshwari 36 minutes later
Hi, Thanks for the query.

Well you have a history of recurrent attacks of common cold. Not only deficient vitamin c , there are many other reasons for this.

The reasons may be exposure to dust, allergy, nutritional deficiency or some chronic problem. Sneezing is a common symptom of allergy.

We should get your blood examination done to find out the cause. In the mean time try to avoid cold intake and exposure.

Let me know if you need further clarification. I am ready for future follow up.

Follow-up: Catch cold easily and start sneezing. Told to be due to lac of Vitamin C. What should I do? 1 hour later
It would be great if tell me which all tests meed to be done. I%27ll get those uploaded.
Answered by Dr. Puneet Maheshwari 3 minutes later
Hi again,

please get the following investigations done.

Hb, tlc, dlc, esr, rbs, lft, rft and upload your reports here at XXXXXXX