Can't see clitoris, off-hormones, weight loss, tiny bumps, no reaction to stimuli

I can't seem to find my clitoris any more. I'm 62, been off hormones for 18-24 months, have good health, am losing weight on purpose (still 40 lbs to go). There is just nothing there but the tiniest of bumps and no reaction to stimuli
Posted Fri, 20 Apr 2012 in Women Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. R.V.Sirisha Rani 24 minutes later

Normally after menopause there will be atrophical changes in genetalia and libido will be reduced.
In your case since you are not on harmones changes have occurred.
You may need oestrogen cream,but for prescribing you need to have physical examination.
kindly consult your physician for your problem.

Hope I have answered your querry.I willbe happy to answer any followup querries.

Wish you good health.