Can't get warm, constantly tired, have erectile problem, feel giddy and restless leg. Suggest?

I can't get warm I am constantly tired I have erectile problems , whenI stand up quickly I feel giddy, I have XXXXXXX restless legs
Posted Sat, 29 Jun 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 55 minutes later
There are many causes for the symptoms that you are having.

Common ones are high blood pressure, low blood pressure, cervical spondylitis, anemia, and low blood sugar, thyroid hormone disturbances, depression, cardiac causes, use of sedatives, tranquilizers and antidepressants.

Uncommon reasons can be due to brain reasons or arrhythmias and cardiomyopathies.

My purpose of telling you the causes is so that you don't take your symptoms lightly and consult your doctor and get yourself physically examined along with various investigations.
I hope you understand

You can help yourself by-
1.Sit immediately when you feel dizzy to avoid any possible injuries
2. Avoid taking on high stress or concentration requiring activities such as driving a car or operating machinery if you experience frequent dizziness spells
3.Rise slowly from bed or spend a few minutes in bed before waking up this helps normalize blood pressure.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.