Cannot stay in air conditioned rooms. Feeling immediate ejaculation and urge to urinate with a touch of women. Advise?

Dear Dr Saheb,
1.I am on vacation.I have to stay in hotels.I am very sensitive to aircondition.My body becomes like icebox.My feet ,knees and back is very cold.Back aches.If by chance I drink beer it becomes even worse.I feel like taking cotton heavy sweater or just stay out side .Outside I am fine in even like India's summer. I can't sleep in cold hotel rooms.No air condition and no heat in the room. Just normal weather. Basically I am hot constitutional person. Cold temperature room bother my legs.
2. I do not know why I always feel stimulated.Even singe touch of a woman on arms,i feel like immediate ejaculation and urge to urinate and passing white fluid in urine after slightest touch without erection.
Thanks Doctor !!
Posted Fri, 6 Sep 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
anemia, hypothyroidism, low body fat

Detailed Answer:
Feeling of cold all on little exposure have many causative factors like low Hb% (anemic), underactive thyroid hormone (hypothyroidism), low body fats etc. So if you have any above causative factors should go for the treatment. If you dont have any such causative factors then it is your physical constitution and that can be altered by good food habits and healthy life styles.
Regarding second question you are hyper excitable personality thats why on slightest provocation causes ejaculation.
Thank you