Cannot hold erection during intercourse, getting erection during masturbation, cannot enter partner. Any help?

Question
I have been married for 2 years now. It's been good relationship with my partner. However, since marriage, I have been trying to complete the intercourse with my wife. What happens after having good foreplay I cannot hold erection during my intercourse. Everytime i tried it has been unsuccessful. however, I get erection during masterburate with my partner. I looses my erections and looses hard enough that i cannot enter into partner. we are planning for a baby this year.. any help could be appericated.
Posted Tue, 17 Jul 2012 in Erectile Dysfunction

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Hello XXXXXXX
The problem you are suffering from is called as erectile dysfunction or ED.
Erectile dysfunction ( ED ) is characterized by a persistent and recurring inability to achieve or maintain an erection sufficient for sexual intercourse. 

The most likely cause for ED in your age is either due to anxiety or some chemical reason like excessive alcohol,smoking,drug abuse,obesity etc although in older man many diseases like diabetes,coronary disease etc are the causes.

PSYCHOLOGICAL CAUSES are the most important causes for ED at your age.

In healthy men under 35 and especially those  with no preexisting illness or drug issues--erectile dysfunction is comparatively rare and more likely to have psychological causes. For many young men, performance anxiety plays a large role in erectile dysfunction. Other factors include money and work problems as well as relationship issues and. On a more serious level, undiagnosed depression  can also cause erectile dysfunction.

Anxiety associated with sex because of prior bad experience as it is happening with you.

Treatment for you lies in...
 Doing regular exercises
Quitting smoking and alcohol,if using
Reduction of weight
Yoga and meditation XXXXXXX breathing exercises to calm yourself.

You try these methods for at least 6 to 8 weeks and see the difference yourself however if you feel that you are not getting desired results,then you should try consulting either a urologist or a psychologist.
Just relax.every thing shall be alright soon.
I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck.
Thanks