Cannot have sex more than once, tiredness, no semen, got married recently. Diet for increasing semen?

Question
hi am XXXXXXX , am 27 years old, i have problem with sex , i cant doing sex more than one time , what can i do , last month only i got married
Posted Sat, 14 Apr 2012 in Men Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Mitaly 18 minutes later
Hi XXXXXXX

Thanks for posting your query

It would be good if you can explain your symptoms in detail which will help me in suggesting you better.

1)What problem are you facing during intercourse?
2)Is there problem in penetration,erection or ejaculation?
3)Are you under any stress?
4)Do you have any other health problem?
5)Do you mean you cannot have consecutive intercourse sessions?
6)Do you smoke or take alcohol?

Anticipating your reply
Regards!

Follow-up: Cannot have sex more than once, tiredness, no semen, got married recently. Diet for increasing semen? 1 hour later
yes , if i did one time means i got tired and i cant do again , and sperm also not come , may i know how to increase my sperm by food

Answered by Dr. Mitaly 16 minutes later

Thanks for the reply.

Let me explain that it is a natural phenemonon in males and they require rest for few hours after one session of intercourse and it is not possible to have it again consecutively.

After one ejaculate it takes time for the sperms also to release.This is something very normal.

During ejaculation 2 to 3 ml of semen is released and it contains millions of sperms which is enough for fertility even.

1)You can consider doing some form of exercise daily which promotes blood supply and thus helps in sperm formation.

2)Have healthy balanced diet which should comprise of fruits,veggies,cereals,pulses,milk,rice,chicken if you eat etc.

4)Drink lots of water.

5)Avoid smoking and alcohol.

6)Take adequate sleep and avoid stress.

7)Practice some relaxation techniques as Meditation,Yoga etc.

Hope this information is adequate and answers your query.I will be available for follow up if any.