Cannot find ipill with progestin. Can I use cerazette instead of levonorgestrel?

I need emergency contraception asap.
I am trying to figure out which of the contraceptive pills that are available here will work as emergency contraception. However, I cannot find one with progestin (levonorgestrel) - can i use 20 tablets of cerazette instead levonorgestrel?Can these be used as morning after pill?
thank you very much for any advices
Posted Mon, 19 Aug 2013 in Birth Control
Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 2 days later
Emergency contraceptive pills are available as over the counter pills in most countries and does not require a prescription. It's not recommended to substitute it with anything else. Please search at your nearest chemist and you will find one. The pill is best taken within 24 hours of unprotected sex. If you are in a regular relationship shift to low dose oral pills with next periods if you are healthy and have no contraindications .