Cannot drive at normal speed without getting nerves. Have anxiety attacks. Using N.O. explode in gym

Hi, I am having what I think are anxity attacks while driving. I am a 39 year old male and a few months ago I was riding a sport bike and opened the throttle too quick lauching the bike. when I slowed down I dearly panicked. from then on even speeds of 60 mph would make me nerves, the problem is now I can't drive a car at normal road speed with out getting nerves this has never been a problem for me before. Just to let you I use N.O. explode in the gym, I don't if it's related.
Posted Fri, 24 Aug 2012 in Anxiety and Stress
Answered by Dr. Susanta Padhy 2 hours later

Using N.O explode is likely to contain steroids that are known to cause anxiety, may be a good idea to stop it and observe.

Avoid alcohol / smoking , if you are using

Wish you a good health

I am available for further query