Can you take advil with bystolic beta blocker?

Can you take advil when taking bystolic beta blocker?
Posted Sun, 22 Sep 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Jose Ignacio Artero Munoz 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Nebivolol and Ibuprofen

Detailed Answer:
Hello.Delighted to be able to help.
Nebivolol is a beta blocker drug with positive efeccts on blood pressure and heart rate.Ibuprofen is an anti-inflammatory drug with positive effects on fever, pain and inflammation.Ibuprofen does not interact with nebivolol and accordingly nebivolol causes the same positive effects.A person who is taking Nebivolol can take Ibuprofen together.
I Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.If you do not have any clarifications, please don’t forget to evaluate my answer.I wish you good health