Can you take Garcinia Cambogia with red yeast rice?

Can you take garcinia cambogia if you are taking red yeast rice?
Posted Fri, 21 Mar 2014 in Ayurveda
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 1 hour later
Brief Answer: yes. you can take. monitor Liver function. Detailed Answer: Hi, thanks for using HCM. I went through the query and understood your concern. Yes. These two are considered as neutraceuticals and you can take both as there are no studies showed any significant drug interaction between the two. The efficacy when you take both may be helpful. You need to monitor you liver function regularly as there are no good studies which have already proved about safety when both drugs have been taken and also lipid levels to check for efficacy. Also along with the above drugs you are required to continue life style modifications like regular exercises and diet. These will help you. I hope these information helps you. Feel free to ask if any further queries and I will be glad to answer them. Wish you good health. Regards
Follow-up: Can you take Garcinia Cambogia with red yeast rice? 2 days later
Thank you very much!
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 26 minutes later
Brief Answer: wish you good health Detailed Answer: Hi, Its my pleasure. You can ask me any health related query if required. Please rate my answer and write a review as well if you like my answer. Wish you a good health and happy life. Regards