Can you suggest homeopathy or any other medications to terminate pregnancy?

Infertility Specialist
hi good evening i am giving unwanted tablet to my wife for avoid unplanned pregnancy, some time we late for taking that tablet so this time i have came problem that my wife is positive and 15 days have gone her period time i want to solve this problem , so is there any medicine in homeopath if possible send me response and homeopath medicine course
Posted Wed, 8 Jan 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 3 hours later
Brief Answer: NO Detailed Answer: Hi your wife has conceived probably bacause you took tablets late. unfortunately we cannot prescribe drugs for termination. Unfortunately this is not done by homeopathy medicines. It is important that you consult a gynecologist and get scan done to see how big is baby. You can get prescriptions for medicine from the doctor. Regards