Can you suggest a Ayurveda treatment for low blood sugar problem ?

Ayurveda Specialist
I have very low bloodsugar. After eating the bloodsugar level went up to 5.6 if I am lucky.
Bl sugar level 1.2 in the morning. I have nasea, pressure in head, chest, and tremendios trembling together with an attac during the day. Sometimes it is so bad so i vomit and have dihorrea. I have never high bloodsugar level as in diabetes.. I also have had a very poor sleep for many years.
In comes frequently and when it become very bad I panic and have the feeling of nothing is function in my body, i dying feeling.

I do phusical yoga, pranayama and meditation on a daily basis.
last yeasr i have been throug å lot of stress on job and private, and dissepointments. I had uterus cancer and hysterectomi for 5 years ago but everything has went out very well.

I have had problem with the bood sugar on and off for years but this feels like a totally breakdown . i do not know if there is any advice , treatment or alternative medecine as ayurveda or homeopathy etc whic could be adviced in my case. . I feel vey handcaped with this and stay in the house with one person nearby. if an attac start i am totally lost and lose my senses to take care of myself and as it grows worse i have fer of dying ....Actually i want an Ayurvedic doctor if possible??
Posted Mon, 23 Apr 2012 in Ayurveda
Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 1 hour later

As per your case study and the problem with low blood sugar and low blood pressure. I also you think have some allergic problems too.

For this you are also getting help of yoga, pranayam and also Medication. This is absolutely good and I recommend to continue them as long as possible because all the problems you mentioned are potentially chronic in nature. The holistic attitude is necessary in such conditions.

As your total history and recent health condition, you also need such alternative medication and as per my expertise I am suggesting you such Ayurveda remedies which will help optimize your health.

You will improve after some days treatment and after that step by step we have to change the medications as per the signs and symptoms and the health conditions. I do not know if these medicines are available.

Now I Suggest you as;
1. Bruhat vaat chintamani ras 1 tab twice a day with honey
2. Ashwagandharishta 5 ml thrice a day
3. XXXXXXX Vasanat XXXXXXX ras 1 tab twice a day with honey
4. Shankhvati 1 tab thrice day after meal.

Take fruit juice and any diet which you are comfortable and not allergic to.

I recommend to take this medicine now for two months and after that have to evaluate the health condition. Make arrangements to have instant glucose packs or sugar handy whenever you have attack. Keep them at a hand's reach all your home. If the blood sugar can be brought back from falling you will not have life threatening complications.

Let me know if you have any follow up queries.

Follow-up: Can you suggest a Ayurveda treatment for low blood sugar problem ? 40 minutes later
Could You spesifi the remedies and which condition they help for_ blood sugar or mental or bouth etc??, and if any of them are for my anxtie attac and nervousness/ sleeping problem which comes with this problem. Will there be any allergic reaction towards the remedy you advice i have to be carefull about??

I have been medicated with ashwaganda from Pukka herbs and it seem i getting worse?? in general?. is it the same remedy You recomand??. Sanktavari is not satavari or ??.

I dount know where to buy this product
Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 18 hours later
Thanks again for the query.

Here is your answers..
1. The remedies are working together as to improve your blood pressure, blood flows and it can make stronger your nervous system, so you can get comforts to work and also it can make you energetic too.

2. The ashwagadharista is also improves digestion and make energetic to your body as it can make also your blood pressure normal from low level. This is different things from ashwagandha which you are already taking.

3. The remedies which is just like “Rasayan” called the group by ayurveda which is only for to make healthy and long life. Which can used for to decrese degenerative changes in body.

4. Shankhvati is only for to make digestive power .

5. So the compound treatment will make your fitness stronger and thus you also make your body resist from allergies.

Maharishi ayurveda centre is there in Norway where you can get the medicines.E-mail: YYYY@YYYY

Dr. Nikul Patel