Can you recommend a good lubricant for intercourse? Is there any side effects with excessive masturbation?

Question
I am 28 years guy, got married recently, never done intercourse before; with my wife, intercourse is difficult to me, since i am trying first time, shall I use lubricants? any side effects with lubes? lubes have any negative effect on conceiving? Thanks to suggest any good lubricant which does not have any negative impact.

I do excessive masturbation? Any side effects with excessive masturbation? will it decrease sperm count or cause organ weakness in longer duration? I think my organ is not full straight, is it normal or caused by masturbation in one direction ?
Posted Wed, 24 Oct 2012 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 3 hours later
Recently married couple in some cases need time to adjust emotionally as well as for sexual enjoyment and satisfaction.
A good amount of fore play along with using lubricant like K.Y.jelly may help you. This will not affect fertility or conception in any way.
Masturbation is absolutely normal and it wont have any effect on your health or fertility. It also does not lead to decreased sperm count or organ weakness. Do it only when you are sexually aroused like twice or thrice a week.
The curvature of the organ to one side is a normal finding.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.