Can you help in reading the EKG report?

Hi, I just received an EKG by mail and I'm instructed to review it with a cardiologist. I'm hoping I can do this online.
Posted Mon, 30 Apr 2012 in Heart Rate and Rhythm Disorders
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 10 hours later
I have seen the EKG report attached with this query. You have a sinus bradycardia with inferior Q waves. These findings are indicative of right coronary artery occlusion with may be an old infarction.
I would suggest get yourself examined by a Cardiologist and get a master health check up done if it has been more than 6 months. Further investigations like Echocardiography, Holter monitor and angiography are needed for exact diagnosis. Clinical correlation with the signs and symptoms is also necessary to initiate a proper treatment.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.