Can you explain my ultra sound report?

Apr 2014

Hi my name is XXXXXXX If I copy and paste my ultrasound report on here do you think you could possibly try to explain it to me? I'd really appreciate it. I've seen 3 gyn's in three weeks and they all have given me different answers on what's going on with me and the report findings...
Posted Fri, 14 Mar 2014 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Cysts may be due to endometrial hyperplasia. Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX Thanks for writing to HCM According to USG reports, Endometrial thickness is increased and it measures 18 mm.It also shows small cystic changes in the endometrium.It may be due to cystic hyperplasia of the endometrium.For confirmation,Biopsy of the endometrium is needed.Beside this,it should be clinically correlated and also need hormone assay. Your radiologist has rightly suggested for hysterosonogram. In hysterosonogram,USG is done after infusion of saline within the uterus and it uses different probe.This gives clear picture of the uterus. Other findings like size of the uterus is normal. Both ovaries are also normal. There is normal blood supply in both ovaries. There is minimal free fluid. Get well soon. Hope i have answered your query. Further queries are most welcome. Take Care Dr.Indu XXXXXXX
Follow-up: Can you explain my ultra sound report? 7 hours later
Thank u so much! I have been googling a lot and that's what I thought too based on the report! And symptoms, lol. Thx again I really value ur medical advice. And will tell my new gyn this.
Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 25 minutes later
Brief Answer: You should consult your gynecologist. Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX Thanks for writing back Thanks for your comments. You don't have serious illness. You should consult your gynecologist for further treatment plan. Get well soon. Further queries are most welcome. Take Care Dr.Indu XXXXXXX