Can whooping cough vaccine be taken whilst taking Tamoxifam?
User rating for this question
Can you get the whooping cough vaccine whilst taking tamoxifam?
Posted Sat, 15 Mar 2014 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 52 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes, it is safe Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for this query I am so sorry to hear about your battle with breast cancer. I wish you the very best of all possible outcomes. This vaccine is made of dead bacteria. It is safe to take. Tamoxifem is no a contra-indication to taking this vaccine if needed. Adults get vaccinated using Tdap. I hope this addresses your query fully. Thank you so much for patronizing our services and please do feel free to ask for follow up clarifications and information if need be. I wish you the best of health. Dr. Ditah, MD.
People also viewed
- Pain purple base of penis tip
- Whooping cough vaccine pregnancy side effects
- Tingle sensation penis around base
- When do babies get the whooping cough vaccine
- Diet for tuberculosis female
- Diet tobe followed during rabies vaccination
- Dieatry management of mumps
- Can whooping cough vaccine be taken whilst taking tamoxifam
- Red pimples penile base
- Diet for a typhoid effected person
- Pain small area base of spine
- Whooping cough vaccine and vp shunts
- Dichotomus key for ecoli
- Ingredients in whooping cough vaccine
- Pain at base of throad