Can whooping cough vaccine be taken whilst taking Tamoxifam?
User rating for this question
Can you get the whooping cough vaccine whilst taking tamoxifam?
Posted Sat, 15 Mar 2014 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 52 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes, it is safe Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for this query I am so sorry to hear about your battle with breast cancer. I wish you the very best of all possible outcomes. This vaccine is made of dead bacteria. It is safe to take. Tamoxifem is no a contra-indication to taking this vaccine if needed. Adults get vaccinated using Tdap. I hope this addresses your query fully. Thank you so much for patronizing our services and please do feel free to ask for follow up clarifications and information if need be. I wish you the best of health. Dr. Ditah, MD.
People also viewed
- Head thrush causes and abscess
- Famocid 20
- Whooping cough vaccine pregnancy side effects
- When do babies get the whooping cough vaccine
- Can whooping cough vaccine be taken whilst taking tamoxifam
- Ehlers danlos heart murmur chest pain liver cyst
- Electrical nerve stimulation for bells palsy
- Elephantitis std
- I burst my perianal abscess
- Whooping cough vaccine and vp shunts
- Surgery for axillary abscess
- Ingredients in whooping cough vaccine
- What happens when an abscess bursts
- Feelin light headeddizzy when first rising from seated position
- Perianal abscess operation to remove follicle