Can white fluid discharge and late periods be signs of pregnancy?

Mar 2016

Hi, I am about get my periods on 7th of this month, but still i have not got my periods... 7 days passed by. on 8th i had leg paining which was my symptoms of earlier cycles.. but this time did not get my periods.. only pain and very little drops of brown spots wen i used my pads... Me any my Boy friend had romance on my high fertility days... did not have any intercourse ( Not on Pills ) ... he once rubbed his Penis on my vagina after i reached orgasm through masturbation.... Since my periods got delayed and now i am getting some sort of light white fluids.... i am very much in a confused state that whether this is Symptoms of Pregnancy of just a coincidence of late periods... I am not in a position to have a baby now.... i always have regular period.... Pls give a suggestion to me....
Posted Tue, 4 Feb 2014 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. S Patra 46 minutes later
Brief Answer: CHANCE OF PREGNANCY IS LOW BUT NEED TO CONFIRM. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for writing to us. First of all, you should undergo one home pregnancy test to clear doubt. In this case, your chance of pregnancy is quite LOW but you need to confirm it as you involved in sexual activity during fertile period. Morning urine sample is preferred for pregnancy test. In absence of pregnancy, hormonal imbalance, mental stress, emotional upset irregular diet, over weight, pelvic infection etc can cause late or missed period with slight brown spotting. One pelvic ultrasound scan and hormone test will be worthwhile to rule out the underlying cause and confirm the diagnosis. Therefore, you should consult with your local GYNECOLOGIST following above pregnancy test. You may require progesterone pill (like Norethisterone etc) to induce your period on negative pregnancy test. Kindly, procure a complete prescription from your doctor. You should avoid mental stress and maintain genital hygiene properly. Hope, it helps for your information. Kindly, close the discussion if you don't have any other query. Wish your good health and practice safe sex in future. Regards, Dr Soumen For future query, you can directly approach me through WWW.WWWW.WW
Follow-up: Can white fluid discharge and late periods be signs of pregnancy? 38 hours later
Thanks for your kind reply... I got my periods now and i am relieved from all confusions now.... * Is it safe to have rubbings of both genitals when they are fully wet.... in future will it lead to pregnancy.... * Whether Cunnilingus and fellatio will lead to any harm... Suggest me some ways to enjoy in a safe manner....
Answered by Dr. S Patra 5 hours later
Brief Answer: DETAILS ARE GIVEN BELOW. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for follow up queries. 1) Rubbing both of genitals is quite SAFE even they are full wet if you do this on SAFE period after AVOIDING your fertile days (11th to 19th day of each 28 to 30 days regular cycle). First and last 5 days of your cycle are EXTREMELY SAFE. In that case, you have NO chance of pregnancy on unprotected sex and you can enjoy those days more safely. Otherwise, you have to take regular contraceptive pill after consultation with your doctor. 2) Cunnilingus and Fellatio are quite SAFE. These are method of oral sex and there is no chance of pregnancy. They DON'T lead any harm. Hope, I have answered your queries. Kindly, close the discussion. All the best and good luck. Regards, Dr Soumen