Can white bumps between pubic hair and outer labia be symptoms of genital warts?

HIV AIDS Specialist
I am very concerned these could be genital warts. I have these white bumps up in between my pubic hair line and outter part of labia. If I remember right I Might have had these before I became sexually active but I'm not for certain. I've been with five guys in my life and each time we would tlk bout whether we have been tested for STDs they all claimed to have been clean, however, you can't always believe what alot of ppl say these days. Now the bumps don't hurt, sting or itch when I touch them nor do they grow in size also when I stretch the skin it almost looks like the bumps are underneath the skin. What are my chances of these being genital warts or something else like fordyce spots or something else. Oh and my pap smear back in may was negative.
Posted Tue, 7 Jan 2014 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Notest for warts.Hairfolliculitis,Fordyce possible Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome to XXXXXXX Thanks for posting your query. Genital wart has no serological tests in an ordinary laboratory. It needs special test in an exclusive virology lab to test for the same. So the 5 guys you had sex with, likely to have tiny invisible warts in spite of their blood report reveal anything like this. But the site described by you (in between pubic hair and labia) is not so common to have genital warts. Rarely can occur. Hair folliculitis is common in that site. If you are able to send the pictures by uploading in this site I may be able to tell more about your condition. Fordyce possibility is also there. Dr S.Murugan