Can we use solving cold af instead of sinarest af?

Can we use SOLVING COLD AF instead of Sinarest AF ?

My son is 1 year 2 months old. He is suffering from dry cold with little running nose. For him we used to use Sinarest AF drops. Now are in my native place where we are unable to get this medicine and we got alternative medicine which is SOLVIN COLD AF.

Posted Sat, 10 Nov 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Rajiv K Khandelwal 9 minutes later

Thank you for your query.

You can use Solvin Cold AF in lieu of Sinarest AF. Both are decongestants and shall give relied to your son. You can also give steam inhalation for relief. In case the nasal discharge turns thick and yellow then you may have to consult a doctor who may consider adding an antibiotic.

I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction. Please feel free to revert back in case you require any clarifications or would like to share any other information related to the present problem.

Wishing your son an early recovery..