Can varicocele be the major cause for fructose in my semen?

i am 32 male recently i had a pain on my left inguinal region and also radiating to left scrotal region,i had given the semen for analysis report is NO FRUCTOSE ,VOLUME IS 3 ML ,ALKALINE , AND VISCOUS,ANND NO SPERM SEEN IN my semen, will vericocele affect the semen fructose ? i dont have much swelling on my scrotum, give me valuable suggestion sir
Posted Fri, 14 Mar 2014 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 40 minutes later
Brief Answer: It seems that chemotherapy is more likely cause. Detailed Answer: Hello, Though varicocele might have contributed to this, chemotherapy is likely to be major cause of this. Chemotherapy is know to cause effect on spermatocytes and reduce sperm count.Ideal would be to have talk with medical oncologist. Hope this helps.Regards