Can uterus fibroids be removed through LSH?

May 2013
My friend needs to remove Uterous Fibroids, I want to explore this can be done through LSH? Is here a hospital in Bangalore which can perfrom this?
Posted Wed, 19 Dec 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 44 minutes later

If you give details about:
-The number of the fibroids
-Size of the fibroids
-And the symptoms your friend having
-Whether she completed the family or not
The suitable treatment options can be discussed.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.
Follow-up: Can uterus fibroids be removed through LSH? 15 hours later
There is big one and 3 small ones. Mainly we want to remove the uterous. Heavy bleeding during and after menses. No family and does not intend to have one. We want to choose between LHS and Abdomen hysterectomy. Please advise which is better? We ideally want LHS as it is less painful and easier post recovery process. ids there a good hospital you can suggest us in Bangalore?
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 13 hours later
Yes, it is true that laparoscopic hysterectomy will have less pain and short postoperative recovery period.
So she can go for laparoscopic hysterectomy unless uterus is of very big size.
Below link gives list of gynecological hospitals in Bangalore, you can choose according to your priority.
WWW.WWWW.WW Wish you Good Health, If you are satisfied with my response please rate the answer after closing the discussion.