Can "uterus cyst endometrial hyperplasia" be treated with medicines?
User rating for this question
Posted Tue, 4 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Manjeth Kumar G 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Yes. Hysterectomy is recommended. Detailed Answer: Hello, I have gone through your query and reports and understand your concern. My recommendation is go for Hysterectomy. Because of following consideration. 1. Her age is 52. As the age increases, the risk of endometrial cancer also increases. 2. Simple Cystic Endometrial Hyperplasia. This can be treated by progesterone. But there is a risk of turning of cystic hyperplasia into Endometrial cancer in future 3. Continuous bleeding 4. Bulky uterus with fibroid Her SGPT level also increased. Please do the Liver function test and Abdominal Ultrasound. Thus consider Hysterectomy as your treating Gynecologist recommended. Hope this helps. Please write back for further queries. Wishing you good health.
Follow-up: Can "uterus cyst endometrial hyperplasia" be treated with medicines? 9 minutes later
This is a minor surgery or a big, how many days require to cure after it.
Answered by Dr. Manjeth Kumar G 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Major surgical Procedure. 6 to 8 weeks after surge Detailed Answer: Hello, Hysterectomy is the removal of the uterus. Your doctor may advice either Abdominal or Vaginal Hysterectomy ( removal of uterus by opening the abdominal wall or through vagina). Now a days Laprascopic hysterectomy is also performed. Hysterectomy is a major surgical procedure . She will be discharged in 4 to 5 days after surgery provided without any complications like bleeding, fever or infection. She can walking in and around in a week after surgery. She can drive in 15 days. It will take around 6 to 8 weeks to get full recovery after surgery. Hope this helps. Please write back for further queries. Wishing you good health.
People also viewed
- Endovenous laser treatment varicose
- Rheumatic fever long-term effects
- Ehlers-danlos syndrome hypermobility type
- Elevated homocysteine in women
- Endometrial hyperplasia bulky uterus
- Endometrial hyperplasia of the uterus 12mm
- Fordyce spot or herpes on lips
- Hymen fissure treatment
- Fishy smell of an uncircumsized
- Can uterus cyst endometrial hyperplasia be treated with medicines
- Leptospirosis vaccine side effects
- Fishy vaginal odor and sperm
- Foreskin of penis does not retract
- Will endometrin treat endometrial hyperplasia, prophylaxis?
- Adrenal hyperplasia endometrial hyperplasia