Can unprotected sex soon after periods lead to pregnancy?

Mar 2013
Hi, I did not get my menstrual cycle this time. Last was on XXXXXXX 8th. I had 2 unprotected intercourse before XXXXXXX 8th and took a contraceptive pill next day each time. Is there any chance that I'm pregnant?
Posted Mon, 24 Feb 2014 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 1 hour later
Brief Answer: NO RISK OF PREGNANCY Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for trusting us with your health concern. If you had no episode of unprotected sex soon AFTER your period, there is no chance of a pregnancy. Was the period on 8th of January your normal expected period ? If yes, and you have not been sexually active since, there is no chance of a pregnancy. All the best. Please feel free to discuss further.