Can treated infectious diseases be detected years after it is cured?
User rating for this question
Posted Tue, 4 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 7 hours later
Brief Answer: Yes, true partly. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX It is partly true. Let me explain Diseases can be detected by produce of microorganisms like toxin, antigen etc can be detected for some weeks; but the our body immunity response molecules called antibodies can be detected for months to years and in some cases for whole life. The same holds true for prostate and intestinal fluids. I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you. Take Care!
Follow-up: Can treated infectious diseases be detected years after it is cured? 7 hours later
there are antibodies in prostate fluid and intestinal fluid?
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 19 hours later
Brief Answer: antibodies are character of blood stream Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX Welcome back. Prostate and intestinal fluids have antibodies but to very low levels, these body fluids show antigens during active phase of the disease. Blood instead shows antibodies when there is infection any where in the organs. I hope the advise will be helpful.
People also viewed
- Increased discharge oxy elite pro
- Baby urine burning sensation
- Does oxy elite pro makes your urin dirty
- Tamoxifen pale pink discharge
- Baby poop smells burnt
- Doxycycline with sickle disease
- Baby has diarrhea and stinky burbs
- Treatment and cure for rare infectious disease
- 5 pathogens of infectious diseases
- What are some infectious diseases
- Baby poop smells like burnt hair
- Rare non infectious diseases
- Baby bump under tongue
- All about gynaecosid and whitish discharge
- Tb in uterus is infectious disease