Can tiredness, pain in left arm and fullness in throat be signs of heart attack?
User rating for this question
Had echocardiogram 2 daus agon, normal , had cta chest 2months ago normal, had stress test one year ago. Can instill have heart attack ? I have symptoms of really tired, pain left arm , feeling of gerd -food fullness in throat feeling . I guess you will tell me to go to ER but thevwill only do EKG. Echo not done in ER . Nothing makes arm better very annoying cramping , achy deep pain
Posted Sun, 9 Feb 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Prasad 55 minutes later
Brief Answer: It is unlikely to be a heart disease... Detailed Answer: Hi, I am pleased to know that echocardiogram couple of days ago was normal. you also seem to have undergone angiogram and stress test at various intervals during the last one year. I am unsure if these were done for the same reasons. If yes, you should feel 100% confident that the current aches are not from heart attack. Symptomatically, if you are able to climb 2 flights of stairs without worsening pain or breathlessness, I would say your heart is healthy. In addition, if you have no history of diabetes, high blood pressure, cholesterol, alcohol / smoking habits and previous heart attacks, you may not suffer from heart attack in the next 10 years. Accordingly, though I am fairly confident you haven't suffered a heart attack, I would like to know if this ache increases with physical exertion; do you feel breathless especially while climbing stair; if you have history of diabetes, high blood pressure, cholesterol, past heart illness; and do you smoke or drink alcohol. I look forward for these details before discussing further. Regards
People also viewed
- Is severe headache a side effect of arthrotec?
- Gharelu nuskhe for high blood pressure
- Is breast enlargement a side effect of axiron?
- Left arm swelling sign of heart attack
- Gigerale and high blood pressure
- Heart attack left arm pain
- Is dry, puffy skin a side effect of betaseron?
- Heart attack pain in arm
- Gym going with blood pressure
- High blood pressure going to hospital
- Does ginger pills raise blood pressure
- Is bleeding gums a side effect of amoxicillin?
- Tiredness after heart attack
- Is left arm pain and swelling a sign of a heart attack
- Is loss of appetite a side effect of aromasin?