Can the virus used in the MMR vaccine administered to child makes the mother ill?
User rating for this question
Can the live virus used in the MMR vaccine administered to a 12 month old baby make ill the mother if she does not have immunity to one of these viruses and has lupus?
Posted Sun, 8 Dec 2013 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Guru 19 minutes later
Brief Answer: No, it does not. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic! No, it does not. Measles, mumps, and rubella vaccine (MMR) viruses administered to a 12 month old baby does not pose a risk to you or any household member. It usually cannot make you sick even if you have Lupus. Hope I have answered your query. If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows: WWW.WWWW.WW Wish you good health!
People also viewed
- Scar after mmr vaccination
- Minor blockage in heart
- Testicular blockage causing joint pain
- Skin rashes and tuberculosis in adults
- Oral thrush in adults wbc
- What disease does klebsiella aerogenes causes
- Mmr vaccine in warts
- Mmr vaccine psoriasis
- Citrobacter koseri treatment in adults
- Vein blockage in hand
- Urine blockage in head of penis
- Something near foodpipe some blockage
- Ndc for mmr vaccine
- High uric acid and widal positive
- Mmr vaccine live virus