Can the miniature hairs after laser hair removal be removed?

ENT Specialist
Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here...
Posted Sun, 6 May 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Puneet Maheshwari 5 hours later

Thanks for the query,

Before answering your question, i want to tell you about miniature hairs. These are small hairs which will never grow, but there roots remains in the dermis of the skin.

In your case, after the first sitting, you again developed the growth of these miniature hairs and it is a common phenomenon. Your doctor has rightly said, that in the second sitting, laser will clear off these miniature hairs too.

So, my advice is to follow with your doctor opinion, and go for second sitting. I do not expect any serious side effects. I am sure that after the second sitting you will get rid of these black dots too. ever.

Hope this information will help you. I will be available for follow ups