Can taking several medicine like Zolpidem, Lisinopril, Torsemide together causes itchy hives?

I am taking the following medicines. and am having horrible reaction with hives face, arms, legs, trunk. Zolpidem 10 mg bedtime Lisinopril 5 mg daily Simvastation 40 mg day Torsemide 20 mg was on 1 per day, but Dr. increased to 2 a day for 3 days as of yesterday. My legs are filling up with fluid abd I have one place on my right leg it is leaking fluid. ropinirole 0.5 mg 2 per day potassium 10 mEq 2 per day Sertraline XXXXXXX 50 mg 1 daily Was on Hydrocodeine 10/325 as needed. ended up with hives Then gave me Oxycodeine 5/325 as needed Hives continued Now she gave me a prescription for Tramadol 50 mg I read the notice from pharmacy and they say I am not supposed to take Zolpidem with it, What am I supposed to do? I am tired of itching, of breaking out and sores on my arms legs and everywhere. Of my legs hurting so bad I can't stand it and swelling of both my legs. Please tell me what I can do And are all these pills compatible. Can I take all these pills together or not
Posted Fri, 20 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 47 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hives could be because of Lisinopril Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query Lisinopril is the most likely cause for your hives, I have seen patients who are on this drug for several years and they land up in hives. Please approach your physician with my suggestion Zolpidem and Tramadol are regularly prescribed together, however the interaction between them is present. It could make your excessively drowsy. Most patients do well , please go back to your physician, he might want to reduce the dose of one of the drug. Tab Levocetrizine 10 mg is a wonderful drug for your hives, you can take one at night. Continue taking Torsamide for the leg swelling, it will come down in 1 to 2 weeks I hope I was of help, if you have any further queries please get back to me Regards